Easy Vegan Mango-Yogurt Popsicles


Mangoes are finally coming back into season, and I am just so darn excited! So naturally I had to make a mango themed post, and I went with mango-yogurt popsicles! I used a soy vanilla yogurt, which is nice, sweet and creamy (for the traditional yogurt lover), but if you were more of a Greek or sour yogurt kind of person (prior to veganism) then plain coconut yogurt might be the best option for you. Apart from yogurt, you only need mango! So yes, this is another two-ingredient recipe! Huzzah! This again is made for my mini popsicles, so I suggest you double it to fit the larger, more traditional popsicle moulds.

Approx. 5 minutes prep, 4 hours freezing time.

Makes 4 mini popsicles

You will need:

1 tub of 175 g vanilla soy yogurt or coconut yogurt
1/2 cup of diced mango (you can use frozen if you don't have fresh!)

1. Layer your popsicle mould with mango and yogurt alternatively until you reach the top and all the mango and yogurt is gone.
2. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours. Serve!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images