Easy Mango-Banana Ice-Cream


Spring is so wonderful at the moment (26 degrees!), which means soon it will be socially acceptable to eat ice-cream for breakfast. Not that it has stopped me! I thought I would give you a peak into my breakfast ritual: it is either ice-cream, pancakes, or peanut butter on toast. Though I usually go for the latter, I must admit my day feels better if I start it on a healthy note by having banana ice-cream! I apologize for the quality of the photos, they were taken with my iPhone in bad lighting.

Approx 5 minutes, serves 1-2 people

You will need:

3 frozen bananas
1 cup of frozen mango (or fresh if you have it, though it means the ice-cream will be softer).

1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Serve! I topped mine with some blend co (I am yet to see if it is any good!).


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images