Vegan Oreo Thickshake


After seeing Oreo milkshakes during a recent trip to Melbourne, which sadly were made with dairy, I decided to have a go at making a vegan version. Here is one of the reasons why I love eating at home: the ability to make vegan food with no fuss! So here is a creamy chocolate Oreo thick shake in which no animals were harmed, a yummy and scrumptious treat that tastes like heaven! (P.S. If you didn't notice, I am currently going through an Oreo phase!)

Serves one, approx 5 minutes to make.

You will need:

3 oreos, plus two more for topping
3 scoops of vegan vanilla ice-cream (I used "So Good: Vanilla Bliss")
3/4 cup almond milk
approx 1/4 cup vegan coconut cream (I used this recipe)

1. Combine 3 oreos, the almond milk and ice-cream in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass, and top with cream (I put the cream in a piping bag to get the spiral effect).
3. Crush one oreo and sprinkle over cream, and place remaining oreo on top.
4. Enjoy!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. am I missing something? Oreos are not vegan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're totally vegan. (palm-oil is not eco-friendly, at all, but oreos contain no animal products)

      Delete
  2. I like that you focused so much on the interpersonal aspects of growing a brand. One of the really tricky things to get across to new bloggers (without seeming like a jerk) is that it’s still all about reaching out to other people–you’re not just drawing people to you like some glowing beacon for internet moths, you’re going out there and communicating with them.


    allah barkat locket
    Wonder Shapers
    Dhanlaxmi Yantra
    Body Buildo
    Step Up Height Increaser
    Air Bra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was fortunate to find this site when I was looking for some info on Google! Keep up the great posts!



    Fat Cutter Powder
    asthijivak
    Fat Cutter

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images