Current Favourites: Links to Love


Vegan Chocolate Bundt Cake, recipe from Joy the Baker (link below)
I can't believe Christmas is so close! But now that I have done at least 70% of my Christmas shopping, I am starting to think about Christmas food. What to make! Naturally, I am hooked on the idea of Christmas dessert. Brownies? Christmas cake? Some form of vegan pavlova? For those wondering, pavlova (a type of meringue) with cream and fresh fruit is an Australian summer and Christmas tradition, so I aim on trying to re-create this baby vegan with egg replacer, versawhip 600K, and soyatoo whipping cream! But if that fails (since I can't find a vegan pavlova recipe ANYWHERE), I will probably fall back on the basic Christmas cake and salted caramel tarts or cookies. So many decisions, especially, when they will need to please vegan eaters (aka my sister and I), and non-vegan eaters (aka everyone else, including my grandfather!).


Food:

Savory:

Sweet:


DIY


To Inspire:

  • Watermelon Sponge Cake! Oh please, someone make a vegan version of this! I will love you forever, watermelon and cake is my jam. MY JAM OKAY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images