Current Favourites: Links to Love


Vegan Carrot Cake, using a recipe from Mad Hatter Cupcakery (recipe link below)
Sorry, there isn't many links this week. I am at that stage of semester where everything is due, with no time for vague internet searching or cooking! The recipes below though are how I am feeling: the need for sugary goodness to get me through those long days of studying and assignment-ing. I am also still working on the perfect vegan macaron: I have tried twice now (and failed twice: once the shells collapsed because there was no protein, the second turned into soup), but hopefully the third time is the charm! Don't worry, once I have cracked the perfect method of making them, I will make an effort to share them here: I am dying to try the macaron ice-cream sandwich!

Food:


To think about:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images