Current Favourite: Links

Vegan and Gluten Free Banoffee Pie, recipe from "Oh Almonds"
Phew, it is now week 5 of the semester, and I am finally (finally!) into the swing of things! Which is great news, in that I can make lots and lots of food and not feel so guilty about it! This week I am sharing some of my favourite recipes that I have cooked in the past few weeks. Now if you make anything from this list, please make the Vegan Nutella! You will not be disappointed. Except for the fact it will not last long. I think the longest it has lasted in my house is 24 hours... Though, having said that, the Tofutti cheesecake is ridiculous good (my sister who is virtually sugar-free consumed 4/6 cheesecakes despite the large amount of sugar), as is the banoffee pie, and the taco baked potato... so you might as well make everything here! :D

Food

Breakfast

Treats

Savory


To Inspire:

  • Burger Cupcakes! I can't wait until I have the time to make a vegan version! I am thinking it will make a great cake for Father's Day, I already have the vegan yellow fondant icing in my cupboard!
  • Glazed Donut Bread Pudding! All I need now is vegan glazed donuts!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images