Vegan Blueberry Ice-Cream


I love blueberries. They are so amazing in regards to taste, colour and of course, health benefits. Naturally, I just had to make a blueberry ice-cream that was vegan, healthy, and sugar free. I had this delicious concoction for afternoon tea, with gluten-free vegan chocolate cookies and some blue-chai tea.

You will need:

2 bananas
1/4 cup or more of any plant-based milk (I used almond milk for this recipe)
1/2-3/4 cup of blueberries (can be frozen or not)

Makes:
around 3-4 scoops, should be enough to serve 2 people.

Preparation: 5 minutes + 3-8 hours in freezer.


Method:

Mix all ingredients in a blender, if it will not blend add a little more almond milk, around 1 tbsp at a time. Once mixed, pour into a metal container, cover in glad wrap and place in a freezer. Every 30 minutes whisk the mixture until thick and resembles an ice-cream. Serve!



Details: Gluten-Free Vegan Almond, Chia and Chocolate Cookies, find the recipe here. I followed the recipe exactly, except by adding a handful of vegan chocolate chips. It is ridiculously yummy and easy to make: it reminds me of a rich chocolate cake with melted chocolate pieces inside.
The gorgeous blue tea cup and saucer is from T2 Tea, and I love it because it reminds me so much of Van Gogh's Almond Blossoms.
The plate in which the ice-cream is on is a vintage tea cup saucer of my parents.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images