Easy Vegan Top Deck Chocolate



After being vegan for 2 years, there are still some things I have forgotten that I used to love. One of them is top deck chocolate: white chocolate spliced with dark chocolate, ugh so good. And so easy and quick to make! It really doesn't deserve a recipe, but I decided to upload it to remind people of this delicious chocolate perfection.

Easy recipes are kind of my thing now, and are all I really have time for since I started my PhD two months ago, and work 2 days a week. So somehow I have to accomplish 40 hours of PhD work in the remaining 5 days, write an article by the end of June, have a social life, and cook. So I apologize if I won't be posting regularly here (not that I really do anyway), but I will try to update here every so often! If you want to see what I am up to food-wise, you can always check out my instagram.

Makes 2 x 100 g blocks.

You will need:

100 g vegan white chocolate
100 g vegan dark chocolate

Method:

1. Melt the white chocolate in 1 minute intervals in the microwave. Once melted, divide between 2 chocolate moulds and smooth out. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Repeat using dark chocolate, and pour on top of the set white chocolate. Smooth out and let set for 30 minutes to 1 hour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images