Current Favourites: Links

Vegan and Gluten Free Scones, recipe from "Like a Vegan".
I thought I would try out a new post: namely, posting my favourite links and recipes. I often get asked on instagram and facebook: "where do you find those recipes?!", so I thought on a regular basis I would try and make an effort to share them here. Today I start yet another semester at uni after five weeks of holidays! But don't worry, I have prepared a few posts* so that I will still be able to blog regularly (once or twice a week) for the next few weeks or so, as from experience the first few weeks of the semester (especially post-grad) can be the hardest as you have to adjust to a phenomenally large workload, after well, doing nothing for weeks on end. And all I want to do is incessantly bake delicious vegan food (and eat it), so for now, this will have to do. Enjoy!

Food

Breakfast

Treats

Savory

To Inspire

DIY

And in case you missed them:

* Teaser alert: Cherry Ripe ice-cream bars, "Nutella" popsicles, and Neapolitian ice-cream cups, to name a few!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images